Am 10/09/2016 09:42 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Marcus wrote:
Can you upload in a staged dir? Have you tried this already in
the past?

No, I haven't, and I probably made the wrong choice. I created the
"4.1.3" directory through the web interface and I was asked whether to
consider it staged or not, I went for "not staged" but I don't see an
option to turn it on now.

ah, too bad.

So upload is in progress and at a very good speed, but files won't be
protected so they will be visible already tonight if one looks for them
via explicit URL. Not a big issue anyway, since both the files (even if
they are in the dev area on dist) and the fact that they are the
"official" 4.1.3 binaries are already public...

But for the next release it would be better to experiment with:
- create the dir from the web interface and mark it as "staged"
- populate the dir through rsync as usual

Yes, nexct time. Good that it's not too long in the future.

Marcus