Claudio Ferreia Filho wrote:
I don't know how is your strategy to publish the translations, but IMHO
they can be added in the announce at Apache Blog.

Sally, could you please add a "Translations" link at the beginning of your post https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the_apache_openoffice_project_announces and let it point at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.3+Announcement where we are storing translations?

(see the dev list archives if you need more context, but this is all we need at the moment)

Thanks,
  Andrea.