Am 10/16/2016 09:39 AM, schrieb Peter Kovacs:
Maybe it is worth about thinking to have a Link Manager of some kind. So
you can review the Links within your document.

please don't re-invent the wheel. ;-)

Such manager is already existing with the Navigator. Here you can see all links, rearrange, edit, or even delete them.

IMHO This should be enough.

Marcus