Maybe a macro could be this task.
Post this question on forum:

----- Mail original -----
De: "mjt bs cap-om" <>
Envoyé: Lundi 17 Octobre 2016 21:17:46
Objet: may be duplicate but More to say      Re: Suggestion for software please

On second thought I didn't explain well.  GLAD to learn about F5--to me it is a
cute little box.
My specific inquiry, same subject.  Example One--You copy your bank statement
of credits into a ODT (your document s/w).  I still MUST select (Ctrl+A) in
order to right click and REMOVE HYPERLINK for EACH ONE!!

Now, selecting All (Ctrl+A) is difficult (s/w stalls and typing looks like
uneven) and I believe it is due to the hyperlinks (Ctrl+M).  So I still
suggest, and I don't like re-inventin' ANY THING but you decide the importance
of this suggestion.

Again, right click to remove all hyperlinks would be great--as it is now each
hyperlink must be selected and Ctrl+M'd.  I am not zipping this document
anywhere.  Example Two--When I make a list of my passwords using ODT, any
hyperlink shows up as a type my email address.  I used to stop before the
".net"  but now I type it and select it and remove hyperlink.  Still difficult
because of mouse communicating to s/w which can re-arrange my typing.

Typing to me is like printing or writing--I recall best.  Thank you again for
your time.