Am 11/08/2016 07:50 PM, schrieb Matthias Seidel:
Wouldn't it be better to translate the comments step by step and put
them back in the source code (while preserving the original comment)?

when the translation is good then there is no reason to keep it. I think Mechtilde has the knowledge to know what the comments mean.

But it would be also OK to post them here. We translate it and Patricia can put the English comments back to the code. Whatever works best.

Marcus