The Open Document Editors webroom is back at FOSDEM and OpenOffice presentations are of course welcome.

Please submit talk proposals by 5 December 2016; please note that, due to constraints from the organizers, we won't be able to extend the deadline, so expect a reminder a few days before the deadline but do submit on time!

FOSDEM is 4-5 February 2017 in Brussels, Belgium.

More on the blog (since the call for papers is better suited for the blog, I've decided to go ahead and post it directly there):

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/open_document_editors_devroom_at

Feel free to ask here for any clarifications.

Regards,
  Andrea.