Hello Marcus,

Am 16.11.2016 um 22:43 schrieb Marcus:
> Am 11/16/2016 12:17 PM, schrieb Matthias Seidel:
>>
>> I am eagerly awaiting a decision.
>>
>> Then it takes me about 5 minutes to make the changes... ;-)
>
> it's not at Ariel alone to decide what to do now. It will be a
> decision that comes from all of us.
>
> Mostly it's in a style of "great proposal, just do it this way".
> However, it's of course also possible that we agree on a compromise.

I did not mean Ariel alone, but a decision in general. ;-)
As he wanted to discuss it on private@ I was not "up to date" ;-)

> Back to your proposal:
> Anybody else with opinions?
> If not, it's now the question if the acccount admin should be a PMC
> member or not. In any case Matthias can still be the account manager -
> or one of more that can be added in the future.
>
> Marcus

Rob only needs a Google id to set a new owner. This new owner can then
set new manager(s)...
It would be the best if a PMC with a Google id would be that. I think
Ariel is also moderator of the Google+ Apache Community?

Matthias

BTW: Friday to Sunday I will be off to visit the "UbuCon Europe" in
Essen. Is anyone around to have a beer/talk? ;-)