Hi Andrea

Am 11/27/2016 um 12:27 AM schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Raphael Bircher wrote:
I noticed, that the web frontend of the Apache CMS don't work anymore.

Well, it never really worked for me. I've always used SVN access to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk (or subdirectories of it).

Ne manual process need access to the people Server, right? For some
reasons (I don't know what) I can't connect people.apache.org :-(

It is being retired. The partial replacement is home.apache.org but it's SFTP-only (no shell).

Should I contact Infra to solve the problem, or is there a other way to
update the website?

You checkout the above repository or one of the subdirectories (for the tree see: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/ooo-site/ ) on your local computer, you make changes and you commit. Then there is the publishing step, or you just wait for someone to publish the site; this is unchanged, but if you need details on this too just ask after you have committed your changes.
Thx for your information The thing with the SVN I know. I'm interested in the publishing step.

Regards, Raphael