Hi Peter, *

Am 12/3/2016 um 1:21 PM schrieb Peter Kovacs:
Hello all,

I thought a little. There were some people claiming that they want to help. But then wrote nothing more. I think if you come here, with the will to fight alone through all the mess, you will give up fast because you have no Idea what your next step is. I personally do not have the Problem, since I have a plan what I want to do. However I think this is not true for a lot of people. I would like to get us a bit organized. Get people work to do, while giving everyone the freedom the need / claim in order to advance.
This can be one reason. An other one could be, that they see, that all is more complicated as they expect, and they give up.. It's a common thing, that a much more people offer help than realy jump in.

So I suggest to keep Bugzilla as Bugtracker, and use Jira as a Todo backlog List type. I love Agile methology. Never came to use it thought, because companies can not deal well if there is no timeframe. But I think for us its perfect.

This is something that might be small sounding, but there are lots of tasks involved. We collect all the necessary tasks List them up, and offer them on the TODO Bazar (The Backlog).
Listing where we working on, is a good idea. But also keep in mind, that everyone deside on there own if what they do
Volunteers can take the task from there, and solve it. It gets introduced into our trunc. If task is fullfilled, we generate a release out of it.

I do not have an example ready. But maybe just roughly the signing issue:
# EPIC: Signing in MAC
## Extend build tool with sign task
## build Online certificate vault plus client
## Test system

Some thing like this. Maybe a bit more detailed, best Idea would be that no task takes more then estimated 12h to accomplish. If we manage to chop tasks into small pieces like this It is easy to wor through the tasks.
I believe 12h task is unrealistic

What do you think? Is this nuts? What are your thoughts?
I think if we have such a roadmap, we can go also on public and have something to talk about. I think it would make our Project a lot more lovely.
At least, I think, OpenOffice stays OpenOffice. It's big, complicated and not a smart project for programmer. It's mor a challange as fun. But there are people who search the challenge and they are right here.

Regards Raphael