Am 02.01.2017 um 20:06 schrieb Marcus:
> Am 01/02/2017 07:59 PM, schrieb Matthias Seidel:
>> That looks good!
>
> your are welcome.
>
>> I am now waiting for the remaining translations from Benjamin and then
>> it will be completed.
>>
>> BTW: The download page was already translated... Who ever did it, big
>> thanks!
>
> Will you get translations also for the standard directories and its
> files (e.g., why/, support/, social/)?

I will try to. But I hope for more volunteers from the danish
community... Benjamin did a great job.

I understand from https://www.openoffice.org/projects/native-lang.html
that the main site and the download page have to be translated to count
as "maintained"?

> And ... of course ... a Hapy New Year. :-)

Yes, a happy New Year to you and everyone else on this list!
Time for a New Year's resolution... ;-)