Hi Peter

If trunk is stable and I develop in branches, then buildbots will either be
equally broken as they will break on the branches, or they will build trunk
and be stable but useless to me.

I think your biggest problem is building on Arch Linux, and I am
downloading it now to try it myself. Which bitness are you using?

Damjan