Hello all,

Found this on l10n@

Maybe one of the Pootle admins can help?

Regards, Matthias

Betreff:        Can't Access account
Datum:  Thu, 05 Jan 2017 22:29:21 +0100
Von:    Lars Andersen <ler...@mail-online.dk>
Antwort an:     l...@openoffice.apache.org
An:     L10N@ <l...@openoffice.apache.org>

Quite a while ago I became a translator in danish.
Circumstances did that I did only translate a few strings before I had to
take a hiatus.

I am now ready to work again but have forgot my login information.
It looks like both my username and e-mail is unrecognized so i can't
retrieve my lost login information through the pasword retrieval page.

Is there any other way that I can get my information back

Mail-Online.dk - Storre frihed med en dansk og brugervenlig email