Am 09.02.2017 um 03:20 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
Can we rename the Status "Not an Issue" to "is not reproduce able"?

I would also suggest to add a reason that expresses that this report needs
to be adressed on user channels first.

we need this status to express that the reported issue is really not related to OpenOffice.

There is already the resolution "IRREPRODUCIBLE" for what you want to express. Together with a meaningful comment as reason it should be enough.

I think this nameing would carry more the message that we accept the users
problem as such, but we have difficulties to help.

Not an Issue has the feeling of We do not want to help you, even if this is
not true.

Maybe, but then it was not the right choice. ;-)

Marcus