It would be great when someone with buildbot access and knowledge can extend the list of languages that are built. Please consider to add the following:

de - we have some German speaking people
it - we have some Italian speaking people
pt - this language has very long string, can be used to see any text
     problems in dialogs
jp - an Asian language with CJK writing rules is always good to have,
     to uncover BIDI and font problems

Marcus

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the update!

Meanwhile, the latest 4.1.4 linux64 build from buildbot is running great
on Ubuntu!
Unfortunately there is no German localization, but if we build an RC I
can test that too.

Kind regards, Matthias