Hi Patricia,

A good starting point would be our SDK (HTML documentation).

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk/main/odk/

I only wanted to update the Apache logo for the HTML docs but then I
found some typos, outdated links (e.g. to SUN Java) and still some
OpenOffice.org branding. I already made 2 commits but there is
definitely more to do:

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1783028
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1783109

Kind regards, Matthias