> Am 03.03.2017 um 00:43 schrieb Dave Brondsema:
>
>> A few bits I missed addressing on my prior email:
>>
>> I have been able to reproduce the error simply by visiting the site and
>>>>>>

>> I can't reproduce it like that.  The example link errors out, but all the
>> templates I find just browsing around work.
>>
>> I've no access to the site so can't investigate further. Can someone with

>> This community should have access and should be able to maintain the site.
>> SourceForge users "aooadmin" and "ipv6guru" are admins of the
>> https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-templates/ project which
>> corresponds to the
>> templates.openoffice.org site.  Others can be added (ideally by those 2
>> users,
>> so we at SourceForge don't have verify identities).  Documentation for web
>> hosting is at
>> https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/Project%20Web%20Services/
>> and I
>> believe should work fine for the templates site, although we have made a
>> few
>> specific customizations compared to regular SourceForge project web
>> hosting.
>> Same goes for aoo-extensions.
>>

> OK, but I've no idea what to do to check and fix such erros? I think we
> still need some help in this case.

Dave as you know in past we got that stuff done by a contractor, as you
probably remember it's a Drupal application and the community seems to lack
the necessary expertise.
If you have access to internal skilled resources it would be great if
SourceForge could provide help with that, as you can see we're kind of
stuck atm.

Thanks,

Roberto