Hi Andrea,

> On 01/03/2017 Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> Apart from Marcos problem, I see that the german dictionary was updated:
>> http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/german-de-de-frami-dictionaries
>>
>> But when I search via extension manager in AOO it is not found
>
> Both behaviors are simply a matter of waiting:
>
> 1. Shortly after uploading a new extension, "File not found" will be
> returned while the mirror network is updated. It happens the same when
> one of us (I did this for 4.1.2 and possibly 4.1.3 too) uploads a new
> release to SourceForge: we normally allow some hours after the upload
> for the mirrors be be aligned. And then the "File not found" error
> disappears.
>
> 2. For the same reason, and also to avoid that users continuously
> receive notifications about dictionary updates, the extension updates
> are not notified in real time; there is a mechanism that aggregates
> them regularly (maybe 1-2 times a month). So it is normal that if you
> manually check for updates you won't see the update available until
> the mechanism runs again.

Yes, I see that behaviour normally when Marco updates his dictionary.

But the German dictionary was updated in January. So there was enough
time, but no notification.
Anyway, now it works...

I have updated trunk to include the new versions (I just looked how you
did it for 4.1.3 ;-) )

Kind regards, Matthias