Hi Jörg,

To think positively what should be the project's development goals? I think if
we are going to attract developers and companies we need an agenda or rough
roadmap.

Here are some of mine. I am sure others differ.

(1) investigate and fix security holes.
(2) frequent releases.
(3) near one to one conversion to and from Microsoft Office.
(4) deconflicted feature requests.

What do people think?

Regards,
Dave