On  1 Jul, To: dev@openoffice.apache.org wrote:
> Has anyone build recent versions of trunk on Windows?  I'm running into
> some problems that I haven't encountered before.  The first is that the
> sal module fails to build because it can't find gtest.h.  I was able to
> work around that by adding --disable-unit-tests to the configure
> options.
>
> The next problem is that building the basebmp DLL fails because a bunch
> of symbols from basegfx are undefined:

The sal/gtest issue appears to have been caused by not sufficiently
cleaning stuff under ext_libraries causing the gtest deliver phase not
to install the include files.

I'm still unsure what the problem was with basebmp/basegfx.  It was
repeatable if I cleaned both and did a "build --from basegfx".  I
finally cleaned everything and a single-threaded build succeeded.