Hi -

I think that there is a wishlist item for our various installers. Self checking
that the package is fully downloaded. As others have pointed out checking an
MD5 or other hash is beyond most people’s skills while a simple script could
more easily accomplish the task.

We put the binaries on the SourceForge mirrors, but the hashes should be served
from a common location. Thoughts?

Regards,
Dave