Well, I like Google for its moon shot approach.  So I tend to copy that
methodology.

I do have similar ambitious goals for Open Office. I am curious how far I get.
Hope I get a lot of support for the ideas, including more ideas. :-D

I am frightend at the same time. :P

>the project is seen as C++. The real problem may be that neither dmake
>nor
>gbuild do Java building using a common build tool (Ant, Maven, etc.),
>and
>IDEs can't parse their hacked makefiles. I am not sure how to fix that.
I wonder why we do not extend ANT to build the c++ code. It should be possible
to write an extension. And imho the coolest idea.

The next best idea is to extend the CDT parser in this direction. I don't care
if it is difficult or not as long as the goal is a benefit. We do this for fun,
yes?!