Am 12.08.2017 um 15:14 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> Considering that the build system for OO depends on pollution, oops,
> I mean *population* of the environment, I just wonder if that may
> be an issue.
>
> Are you using the default bash* startup scripts? Any modifications?
> That sort of thing?

I never used a script because I had too many different configure
switches that I tested alternating.
Maybe after 4.1.4 is released I will create one... ;-)

I just type (in SourceMain):

 - autoconf
 - ./configure (with chosen switches)
 - ./bootstrap
 - source winenv.set.sh
 - cd instsetoo_native
 - build --all -P2 -- -P2

That builds all full installations (as defined in --with-lang) and the
SDK by default. The SDK can be omitted with --disable-odk.