Am 10.10.2017 um 21:54 schrieb Jim Jagielski:

On Oct 10, 2017, at 3:05 PM, Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> wrote:

Am 10.10.2017 um 15:12 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
The reason is that we have *TAGGED* 4.1.4. :(

sad but true, also here we have big bug in our cook book. So, no blame to you.
;-)

Creating the SVN tag must not happen as long as the release is not public on
servers and communicated to the world.

++1.

I'll fix this in the Wiki.

done in the meantime. Please review: