+1, binding.

Prior to the Mac problem being reported, I downloaded the source, built, and tested on Windows 8.1.

I also downloaded the Windows binaries for fr, en-GB, and en-US, and tested them on Windows 10.

Since the Mac problem fix, I've reviewed the commit e-mails. There were no changes to the files I used in my testing, so no need to retest.

-1, binding

The macOS problem seems to me to be sufficiently serious that we cannot release RC5 with it. It has now been reported by two different users. I may change my vote based on future information.

(If I were considering only my Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 testing, my vote would be +1)