Hi Peter

Am .10.2017, 06:54 Uhr, schrieb Peter kovacs <pe...@apache.org>:

During Apache POI is a cool idea. I will have a look at the weekend. I am in general interested in improving OOXML but I am still very slow in getting towards dev productivity. ( today is my certificate exam in ab initio, when I pass openoffice can move up my priority list again. YAY!)

Yea, I think we have to discuss this solution. Btw. good luck by the exam.

Raphael if you are evaluating headless servers, have you tried to set one up ?

We will do tests, for sure. But in this case only on Linux. If I run in trouble, I will send a mail to the dev.

Can you do that, and check if the office process crashes at 100% cpu after transformation? Or write a guide how to setup a server?. I did not manage and I would like to get a bug report in that area tested.

We have anyway to write a doku so why not document this on a public point... yes

Regards Raphael