From: Marcus [mailto:marcus.m...@wtnet.de]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:50 AM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Cc: David Szott
Subject: Re: Reporting broken download link

WARNING: This is an external email that originated outside of our email system.
DO NOT CLICK links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know
the content is safe!

Am 25.10.2017 um 19:13 schrieb David Szott:
> I'm on https://www.openoffice.org/download/ (tried IE 11 and Firefox) and
> downloaded the Windows English (US) 4.1.4 full installation executable, but
> cannot get to the MD5 page.  I can pull up KEYS and ASC, but both MD5 and
> SHA256 links pull up a blank page that quickly closes.

thanks for your mail.

After a quick test I cannot see a problem when opening, e.g., this file:

https://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.4/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.4_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe.md5

Do you try to open something different? If so, please tell us the exact URL.

Thanks

Marcus

Confidentiality Notice - This communication and any attachments are for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution
or copying is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please
contact the sender by replying to this e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of
this e-mail message.