Marcus,

After I replied, I noticed IE came up with a dialog window to save the file.
But when I clicked on it to save the file, I got:

[cid:image003.jpg@01D34D91.531FDC70]

It tells me it couldn't download it.

As I mentioned, we have problems sometimes with IE 11, so I won't worry about
this because I can get it in Firefox.  But I thought you'd like to know.

David

*****

Marcus,

When I right-click on the link and select "save target as", the right-click
menu just disappears in my IE 11 (patched up to date).  Happens also for KEYS
and ASC.

However, I tried Firefox, and right-click save as does work in Firefox, so I
was able to download it.  (I thought I used to be able to just double-click on
these MD5 links, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.)

We've been finding more and more IE 11 has trouble with a number of sites, so I
won't worry about it.  I can use Firefox for this.

Anyway, thank you for your help.  (The MD5sum did check out against the install
file.)

David