Hi Peter,

I wasted my time on Sierra and have asked your same question a few times.
Andrea just sent a link to a BZ and mail thread regarding how Ariel got 4.1.3
to work. That information only partially made it to the Wiki instructions.

Let’s wait for Jim to absorb this new information and then I want to do the
same from a “virgin” Mac with the correct MacOSX.

We need a precise prescription if we need something from either MacPort or
Homebrew then PICK ONE! We may need an area to store things that are now hard
to download from Apple like JDK 1.7.

Unless Jim has a new version to test I am done until Monday.

Regards,
Dave