I would like to have at least one devroom talk. I have 2 Ideas.
1) introducing new Damjans Connector.
As I understand it, damjan will not be on FOSDEM. I would like to present the
new interface and the architectural changes. Maybe also highlight some issues
Damjan had.
It would be cool if I get some review help from Damjan for that.
2) Our Mac building issue.
I would like to present the wired behaviour we had with the Mac builds. However
for that I need to isolate the issue somehow.
And make some presentation on the differences of Mac builds.

For the 2nd idea I need some help, since I am not really sure if I am able to
isolate the case.

I am open for additional ideas.

All the best
Peter