We have regressions in 4.1.4. Until we get a fix out in either 4.2.0 or 4.1.5
we will continue to get bug reports. These will distract our volunteers and
impact our users.

We owe it to our users to be quick.

Regarding 4.2.0. What are the new features and is everything being worked into
trunk complete? If we were to decide to release it “quickly” what needs to be
done?

Regards,
Dave