Matthias Seidel wrote:
Am 26.11.2017 um 18:42 schrieb Dick Groskamp:
http://www.openoffice.org/ui/accessibility/index.html
with the suggestions Karla made:
1. remove the link to bobby ( I checked: bobby isn't available
anymore, at least not from that link)
     or replace it by the one Karla suggests to http://wave.webaim.org/
2. add a link to:  http://wiht.co/guidetoaccessibility  with tips on
how to make an accessible site.

And who knows if these suggestions are in the interest of users or in the interest of Karla or her employer? We've seen many requests to "improve" links in the past by people who probably had something to gain from it. And so... (continues below)

However, I can make the suggested changes and publish them.

...so, when adding links, we should always add "rel='nofollow'" as a mild indication of non-endorsement. Support varies, but in general this will limit the possibility that the link is used just to improve visibility of the other site.

I've done it at http://www.openoffice.org/ui/accessibility/index.html

I haven't seen that the link is actually on our website. So, thanks a lot for the needed changes.

Marcus