Globally, removing SCons should only entail:
rm -rf site_scons SConstruct */SConscript

Modules that get ported from gbuild to SCons would also require replacement
of their main/<module>/prj/makefile.mk with a gbuild copy of that file
(which is the same in all gbuild modules), and if their gbuild makefiles
were deleted, they need to be restored.

Modules that get ported from dmake to SCons have extensive precompiled
header changes and symbol visibility changes in source code
(SAL_DLLPUBLIC_EXPORT), so "svn revert" is probably the only option for
them.

Be more optimistic though. SCons works better than expected. And I've even
made a preliminary parser/converter for gbuild's module makefiles, that can
convert them into SCons build files, so a fast accurate automated
conversion might be possible 😉, as least for some modules.