> On Jan 1, 2018, at 2:46 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Chris Lambertus wrote:
>> At 0100 UTC on Thursday January 4th, I will be moving the OpenOffice PHPBB
>> forum databases to a new server.
>
> Can you elaborate more, or tell us what the best place for further
> discussions is?

This is ONLY to move the back-end MySQL database onto a new box. The
application server itself won’t be touched except for a one-line change in
/var/lib/phpBB/com309/localDB.php to change the IP address of the MySQL
back-end.  The software and server itself won’t be changed otherwise. There is
still a project in the works to migrate and upgrade the machine as you stated
in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13281. That hasn’t changed, and
is completely unrelated to the database move on Thursday. Gavin or someone else
from the Infra team will be in communication with you once we are ready to move
forward with that aspect of the system move.

-Chris