Hi all,

Update Feeds are now online, so all our users get notified about the new
AOO 4.1.5 version.

Download numbers are doing well, we are approaching the first million! [1]

This time *everyone* got a new update notification, even all those 3.x
users. A surprisingly high number of updates comes from there.
I also notified 4.1.4 users quite early, since 4.1.5 fixed regressions
from that version.

The complete process has been monitored in real time with our "Google
Analytics" account.
If anyone is interested in having a closer look, just let me know and I
can give you access.

Kind regards, Matthias

[1]
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.5/binaries/stats/timeline?dates=2017-12-30+to+2018-01-08