All,

There is monitoring for ooo-forums. As I stated, this outage did not trip the
monitors. The duration was likely too short. If the duration was noted to be
longer than 5 minutes or so, it’s possible there is a problem with the
monitoring that needs to be looked into, but when I took the forums down for
the database move, the monitors did, in fact, work.

-Chris