Am 13.01.2018 um 14:54 schrieb Emanuele:
Marcus wrote on 05/01/18 21:35:
Am 05.01.2018 um 09:17 schrieb Henner Lotz:

I've tested again and also today I haven't seen a problem when
downloading OpenOffice.

Would you mind trying to download from the following sourceforge mirror?
https://netix.dl.sourceforge.net/project/openofficeorg.mirror/4.1.5/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.5_Linux_x86-64_install-rpm_en-US.tar.gz

I didn't pick it on purpose, it was the first download link I got from
the download page. I tried 3 times from it and the connection was always
interrupted midway (between 10 MB and 118MB).
Using another mirror (netcologne) was okay.

I've tested the link above a second ago and had no problem (12 sec. with ~10 MBit/s). So, the root cause must be betweeen the mirror server and and your PC. Great that you have now an installation file.

Marcus