Patricia Shanahan wrote:
My cough has got worse, so I am going back to London today, skipping the rest
of the conference.

Get well, Patricia! And thanks for the talks yesterday... I think it will take a few days before we can report it properly, but besides the all-day technical talks session (Open Document Editors devroom) we had good and productive in-person conversations, and it was nice to see Patricia for the first time, as well as old and (relatively) new people.

And we still have a double presence at the official Apache booth and at an "unofficial" Apache OpenOffice extra desk... I'll try to visit both again before I leave!

Regards,
  Andrea.