On 11/02/2018 Pedro Lino wrote:
dpkg: error processing archive openoffice-core01_4.2.0-1_amd64.deb (--install):
trying to overwrite '/opt/openoffice4/program/gconfbe1.uno.so', which is also
in package openoffice-gnome-integration 4.1.5-1
openoffice-core01_4.2.0-1_amd64.deb

What command line are you using? Are you installing all packages altogether? I mean, I would expect that all files in /opt/openoffice4/ are overwritten by files from the newer packages, and this is just normal; but in your case it looks like there is a mismatch between the old "owner" of that file (package openoffice-gnome-integration) and the new candidate owner (openoffice-core01).

Assuming you are upgrading multiple deb packages with the same command-line, what happens if you add openoffice-gnome-integration (from the proper directory) to it?

Regards,
  Andrea.