I have created OpenOffice plugin. plugin adds Header Footer ans classify
the document .... I am trying to generate the Logs of every document Like
time and date, PC-Name ,
Mac ID, IP Address and other information when user classify the document.i
want to add Meta data.

It's easy to maintain in Ms Office there is Custom Xml Part method. I just
want to know that how is it possible in OpenOffice.

Regards,
Rushna jabi