Dave Brondsema wrote:
On 3/1/18 12:08 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
I currently get this on https://extensions.openoffice.org/ for the record:
"Sourceforge project sites are currently under maintenance. Please check back
later.  We thank you for your patience."

Correct.  We will be prioritizing getting the extensions and templates sites up
as soon as we can, we know they are important services.

OK, thanks. Indeed SourceForge used to provide excellent service for hosting of downloads, Extensions and Templates. It seems that after the move to the new datacenter announced a few week ago (maybe just a coincidence, maybe some technical issues related to the new infrastructure) reliability problems are more frequent. I hope bugs will be ironed out soon.

Regards,
  Andrea.