Am 30.03.2018 um 00:10 schrieb Marcus:
>> I would like to remove some dummy text from the Windows installer.
>> In fact I have never seen a program using "ARPHELPTELEPHONE". Better
>> leave it blank than to use "x-xxx-xxx-xxx" ;-)
>
> have you checked the related requirements on the Microsoft webpages?
> I've found [1] and [2]. But I'm not sure if it's a mandatory element
> or not.

No, it isn't mandatory.
But to be clear, I don't want to remove the key itself, only the (dummy)
value. Even Microsoft leaves it blank. ;-)

My question is, what impact does it have on Pootle synchronization if I
also delete the unused string from:
/main/instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/windows/msi_languages

Regards,
   Matthias