Victoria, all Apache products are open source and freely available to use
on as many computers as you wish for the cost of a free download.
OpenOffice is available at www.openoffice.apache.org.  DO NOT pay anybody
to use OpenOffice unless you wish to support open source projects by a
donation to Apache Software Foundation.