That's absolutely clear, so I already wrote:

"(Because: The Apache mirror should not be used.)"

The problem with Sourceforge is the fact that the whole site is full of
advertising. For me this is only a nuisance, for many users however a problem,
because they are irritated.

Unfortunately it seems (in the past this was possible) no longer possible to
provide a direct link to the AOO file directory at Sourceforge, _so that the
download can be carried out without countdown and advertising_.

Greetings,
Jörg