On 10/08/2018 Matthias Seidel wrote:
Am 10.08.2018 um 00:13 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
On 8/9/2018 11:55 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
I am wondering if we could include it in OpenOffice?
[1] https://www.ibm.com/plex/

My question would be like Marcus's; What purpose are we serving by
adding it to the distribution. I already  have a plethora of fonts
installed that I will never use. If someone wants it it can be
downloaded for free.

OK, point taken.

It could still be a good exercise to add it to trunk as a test, so that we can check what the size increase actually is and revisit that part of OpenOffice. Then, if there is no special benefit and the size increase is too much, we can always remove it, but I see some value (meaning: some knowledge gain) in trying even if in the end we decide not to keep it.

Regards,
  Andrea.