Hi Rory, all

> I used the Firefox from the Ubuntu distro, and assumed that was a "standard"
> Firefox.

The Firefox version that is included in Ubuntu is the current branch of Firefox
(61.0) slightly modified by Ubuntu (that is why it has the additional Ubuntu
info).
The version I'm using (and is included in Debian) is the ESR a more
conservative branch that is available from Mozilla
(https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/)
If you install the standard Firefox from Mozilla
(https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/download/thanks/) I assume it will no
longer report Ubuntu...

Curiously, the previous link offers me the right DEBS so we (AOO) we need to
find out how Mozilla does it... Anyone with an RPM based distro to test this?

Regards,
Pedro