Hi Agnes,

Thank you that you like our software. What is your work process. Are you using, Calc, draw or writer? Maybe all of them?

Can you elaborate? -It helps to understand what you face, in order to come up with an idea to enhance the Printing function. I believe that a lot of people want to print the hole document instead.

I would like to understand more where you are coming from and what your use case is.

I can not promise a quick fix, but maybe I can put your request on the list, for Stuff that we look into.

Thank you for your time

All the best

Peter