On 11/5/2018 5:11 AM, Mechtilde wrote:
> Hello,
>
> for doing some Improvments to translations I started with a login to
> https://translate.apache.org.
>
> then I choose "Reset my password" with the apache E-Mail adress and with
> my normal E-Mail adress. With both adresses I get the message, "this
> E-Mail adress isn't asigned to a user account.
>
> Can someon help me?
>
> Kind regards

Mechtilde;

I just checked the user list on the pootle server and indeed there was
no e-mail address associated with your account. I added your @apache.org
e-mail address to the account. This should allow you to log in with your
committer credentials. If you still have problems please reply back to
the list and we can investigate further.

Regards
Keith McKenna