Am 01.11.2018 um 07:52 schrieb Peter Kovacs:

The Release Candidate 1 for 4.1.6 has passed my tests.

[X] yes / +1

[ ] no / -1

I have tested

Windows Release

     [ ] source / binding

     [X] binary

Windows 10 64-bit

German with en-US lang pack

- Verified signatures and SHA256 and SHA512 hash values

- Installing, starting and closing OpenOffice
- Opening some Writer and Calc documents / saving them
- Creating new Presentation and Drawing / closing and
  opening them again / saving them again

Linux Release 64 bit

     [ ] source / binding

     [X] binary

Fedora 21 64-bit (RPM)

en-US with German lang pack

- Verified signatures and SHA256 and SHA512 hash values

- Installing, starting and closing OpenOffice
- Opening some Writer and Calc documents / saving them
- Creating new Presentation and Drawing / closing and
  opening them again / saving them again

Source files

- Verified signatures and SHA256 and SHA512 hash values

---

Why no own builds?

At the moment I'm very busy with my day job and just recently I got back a repaired laptop. So, had not yet the time to update my build system to also compile and test my own binaries. Sorry about this, hopefully I'm back with the next release.

Marcus