Hi Andrea,

> Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/dutch-spelling-and-hyphenation-dictionary
>>
>> version 200g was also taken from Opentaal.org and uploaded to
>> SourceForge.
>> Since users complain about problems with this version I would really
>> like to bundle the updated dictionary in 4.1.7.
>
> Whatever we bundle must come from the official Extensions site (of
> course, a mirror is fine) and not be using a custom update feed.

Just to be clear, I wasn't thinking about taking the dictionary directly
from Opentaal.org but rather how we get the updated dictionary uploaded
to SourceForge. Does anyone know the maintainer or have sufficient
rights to upload it?

It installs fine in AOO 4.1.6 as far as I can see...

> The former requirement is due to be able to build OpenOffice without
> relying on third-party sites to get extensions; the second is to avoid
> errors due to disappearing custom feeds, as we had a few of those in
> the past.

Acknowledged!

Regards,

   Matthias