thank you very much for your help

    On Sunday, 18 November 2018, 14:36:19 GMT, Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
wrote:

 Am 18.11.18 um 01:46 schrieb Sajan Ganger:
> Hello, I would like to use OpenOffice to write a book and publish it on
> amazon, do I have to pay any fees or royalties to yourselves?
> Do I need a licence?  Thank you very muchI look forward to hearing from you

OpenOffice is built under the license of Apache [1] which is often used
for open source software.

There is no fee, no royalty, no license, no registration that have to
give us.

You can copy OpenOffice as often as you want to different PCs.

And finally you can copy, upload or sell any documents that you have
created with OpenOffice.

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html

HTH

Marcus